Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Men are from Best Buy - Women are from the Red Cross
Posted By: daacon, 02-12-2008, 04:47 PM

We are quickly approaching a two week get away for the whole family. It really snuck up on us and today reality hit so the packing began. I had to stop and laugh and hope you enjoy this obvious disparate segregation of duty!

My Packing is almost complete save the Itouch, a few chargers , cell phones , etc ..
[IMGWIDEleft]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2047/2260965689_d8826da940_b.jpg[/IMGWIDEleft]

Don't worry the extra Body and 50mm were used to take the picture I knew you were concerned.

Now on the other hand here is what my better half has to deal with ! Is this fair
[IMGWIDEleft]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2029/2261760342_f38417db47_b.jpg[/IMGWIDEleft]

3 more sleeps !
Views: 3,105
02-13-2008, 06:44 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bluespearbone Quote
Need anything else? Buy it when you get there, there's still room in the case to bring it back if you want to and it gives you chance to muck in with the locals.
Exactly !

QuoteOriginally posted by channeler Quote
Looks like a useful armoury of lenses that you are taking there Dave. Can't wait to see the results. Hope your better half has accomplished the feat now. Where are you off to?

Paul
Paul we are off to the Grand Mayan Riviera Maya - Mexico - never been - really looking forward to it, could be our last big family vaction as kids are getting older and it took forever to save up for this one ! Yeah I have more gear than talent but love to practice. Who knows if I will use all of them but my plan at this point is to try as I am lugging them there !! My wife has done an incredible job as always with the packing. A few dozen changes of what to bring more or less and she still has a couple of days left.

02-14-2008, 03:14 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Have a great trip Dave, I fully appreciate what you are doing with whole family bit and hope its a blast.

When you have had enough of Mexico just spin the globe around a bit, look under the line in the middle (otherwise called the equator) and on that big island "down underneath, a bit west of the date line" is a place where you will be very welcome when you choose to make the journey.

Cheers
Grant
02-14-2008, 03:54 AM   #18
Veteran Member

That shot of your wife is really a great photo. Her face is an example mixing with anguish and bemusement.
02-14-2008, 12:10 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by GWP Quote
Have a great trip Dave, I fully appreciate what you are doing with whole family bit and hope its a blast.

When you have had enough of Mexico just spin the globe around a bit, look under the line in the middle (otherwise called the equator) and on that big island "down underneath, a bit west of the date line" is a place where you will be very welcome when you choose to make the journey.

Cheers
Grant
Haha Thanks Grant your neck of the woods has always been on my list of places to be - thanks for the kind words and offer - I hope to take you up on it one day

QuoteOriginally posted by roentarre Quote
That shot of your wife is really a great photo. Her face is an example mixing with anguish and bemusement.
Thanks James while it was kind of a pose as I said hey look here and she saw the camera - she 's a natural eh