Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
It's raining. Better test my gears' WR.
Lens: SMC Pentax-D FA 100mm F2.8 Macro WR Camera: K-5 Photo Location: Southern California 
Posted By: mamba909, 12-03-2012, 10:14 PM

I've been yearning for a 100mm macro lens since I fooled around with one on my ex-coworker's Canon 5D mkII earlier this year. When Black Friday came around and prices went back to pre-MAP pricing, I knew I had to jump on it. My lens arrived on Thursday, and wouldn't you know, it started raining this past weekend in good ol' sunny Southern California. So yesterday, I attached my newly acquired lens to my K-5, put my hoodie on, and headed out the door. No camera bag. No umbrella. It was time to test which had better weather resistance: the gear or the photographer. I think the gear won.

Here's a pic of my gear taken with my camera phone

And a few shots

There's more here in this set. Thanks for looking!
Views: 688
12-04-2012, 08:56 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice. Congrats on the new lens.