Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Altitude Sickness
Lens: probably Camera: iPhone Photo Location: Somewhere over Texas 
Posted By: GeoJerry, 12-06-2012, 05:08 PM

That can be the only explanation for these pictures, snapped with my iPhone while waiting for the flight to end. I used the iPhone's HDR option for the original, and I have a little app called 100Cameras on my iPhone which I used to play with it.

Views: 852
12-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm sorry, but these are too textured for my tastes. I don't like to make only a negative comment, but I'm commenting b/c you want and deserve some feedback. Were you going for an impasto effect? These are interesting, but just don't evoke a positive feeling in me.
But thanks for sharing. And for trying something interesting.
12-06-2012, 10:08 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jford Quote
I'm sorry, but these are too textured for my tastes. I don't like to make only a negative comment, but I'm commenting b/c you want and deserve some feedback. Were you going for an impasto effect? These are interesting, but just don't evoke a positive feeling in me.
But thanks for sharing. And for trying something interesting.
No worries jford. This is nothing serious. I was just playing around with this new app. It's really a bag of presets and I was having fun with them. I liked these two, sort of, but I know they're kind of strange. Some might like to try this app though for their phone camera when they don't have much else to do.
12-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by GeoJerry Quote
No worries jford. This is nothing serious. I was just playing around with this new app. It's really a bag of presets and I was having fun with them. I liked these two, sort of, but I know they're kind of strange. Some might like to try this app though for their phone camera when they don't have much else to do.
We just purchased our first smart phone and spent all day yesterday finding out how much smarted it is than we are. No way am I going to play with a camera app until I learn how to make a phone call and then hang up when I am done.