Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Bordeaux for Christmas
Posted By: GeoJerry, 12-09-2012, 02:43 PM

I want to frame four 11x14 pictures of Bordeaux for my daughter for Christmas. She's lived there for two years while getting an MBA, but will return home next week. I've reduced it down to 5 and would appreciate any input on which one to eliminate, or any suggestions. I am locked into the cropping here due to the frame format so a few of them are cropped more severely than I'd like. Any suggestions?

I got some good tips on this one a few months ago but post it again to compare with those above.

Views: 1,282
12-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hard choice Jerry, I would just darken the tunnel. I think all of them would make a great gift for your daughter and she would be proud to display all of them.

12-11-2012, 01:17 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
Hard choice Jerry, I would just darken the tunnel. I think all of them would make a great gift for your daughter and she would be proud to display all of them.
Thanks Bob. I think I'll print them all even though five frames might be awkward. I darkened the tunnel which helped a lot.