Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  
Images taken with my "New" F lens
Posted By: tessfully, 01-15-2013, 08:13 AM

I bought a Pentax SF1 with a 70 - 210 lens for $30.00 off Kijiji. I have not tried out the camera yet but I have been having fun with the lens. I took it out yesterday... here are some of the results.

The camera and lens

Through the window --- these were hand held with ISO 800 f/5.6

The little red squirrels are so cute!

Nuthatches are very very quick... I was lucky to get this at 1/100

And I took the lens for a walk. It was a warm day.

Recessed Leaf

Snow and Ice

I just like the simplicity of this...
Pond Stump

When I got back home this guy flew over, about 250 feet above the house. What a roar! I had the shot all lined up and guess what --- the 2 second delay was on!!!!! I tried tracking the plane thru the delay, but missed.

thanks for having a look!
Views: 2,087
01-18-2013, 07:26 AM   #31
Veteran Member

The image of the plane turned out very good actually .
Nice set of pictures! I guess the lens is a keeper!?

01-18-2013, 09:37 AM   #32
MSL
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Checking...jono Quote
I must have bad copies of everything I own. Yeah, that's it!
While watching the TV news, a woman hears a report of a driver going the wrong way on the highway. In a panic, she calls her husband to warn him as he drives home. "Darling, there are a reports of a driver going the wrong way on the highway" to which he replied "A driver?!?!! They are all going the wrong way!"