Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

What more could I ask..
Posted By: mtnbearhug, 02-22-2008, 07:24 PM

What more could I ask for, for my bday but roses from my bf (surprised the heck out of me!!!)and a homemade cake from my son (who is only 6!!!!) I thought turning 36 would just be another day!!! LOL

Views: 1,916
02-24-2008, 03:45 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks for the Bday wishes!!!

QuoteOriginally posted by AKiss20 Quote
1890-3456? Nice <g>
LOL... I have no idea what those numbers meant.... Sometimes it is hard to know what goes through a 6 years olds head....

QuoteOriginally posted by little laker Quote
Happy Birthday Kim, and I love the flower pictures
The cake looks tasty as well, I hope that you saved me a piece
I sure did Stu!!! Got it in the freezer so when you get here I just have to defrost it and it will be almost like it came out of the oven..

QuoteOriginally posted by Eastern Shore Charlie Quote
It is always good to be loved...Happy Birthday...I like the finger prints in the cake...
The funny thing is, I never even saw those until I downloaded and looked at the pictures!!!!

QuoteOriginally posted by J.Scott Quote
Your son is very creative. If you take one bite of that cake you are very courageous! Only God knows what creative kids will cook with!
LOL.. nah.. he does pretty good.. although I did find a small bit of eggshell... lol

Thanks everyone for the well wishes... What a great forum we have, to make everyone feel welome and appreciated!!!! Thanks again, it means more than you know!!!

Kim