Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
More Sledding..
Posted By: mtnbearhug, 02-22-2008, 07:43 PM

Here are few more of the sledding pictures of the real youngins.. LOL I am pretty happy with the way most of these turned out... Esspecially the last two....

This first one is a pretty good pic.. Thier mother is going to frame it and put it on the wall!!

4. The little girl crashed and had to walk down after her sled... she is only 4 yrs old... She wasn't very happy.. LOL

5. I really liked the expressions I got on both sledders here...

Views: 1,423
02-22-2008, 08:25 PM   #2
Veteran Member

LOVE that last one, looks like they had a blast!
02-23-2008, 12:34 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Great fun..
Reminds me of when my youngest son was little and we had a freak snowfall on the Oregon Coast. Couldn't get to work as we lived on a hill so of course there was no school. Bundled him up in lots of cloths and the neighbor had a large pizza pan which he rode almost to the bottom of the hill. He came trudging back up the hill, pizza pan in tow and when he got to us, all covered with snow and very rosy cheeked I asked him how it was. He said it was FUN!!!!!!, with a big expression on his little face between the scarf and the pull on hat. Great memory...
02-24-2008, 03:48 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks!!

QuoteOriginally posted by lapeen Quote
LOVE that last one, looks like they had a blast!
I love the looks in the last one too.... concentration on the adult and terror on the child.. LOL

QuoteOriginally posted by clarenceclose Quote
Great fun..
Reminds me of when my youngest son was little and we had a freak snowfall on the Oregon Coast. Couldn't get to work as we lived on a hill so of course there was no school. Bundled him up in lots of cloths and the neighbor had a large pizza pan which he rode almost to the bottom of the hill. He came trudging back up the hill, pizza pan in tow and when he got to us, all covered with snow and very rosy cheeked I asked him how it was. He said it was FUN!!!!!!, with a big expression on his little face between the scarf and the pull on hat. Great memory...
That does sound like a GREAT memory Clarence..!!!... Thanks for sharing it with us...
You should of had lots of snow though over in Eastern Idaho this year to do some sledding didnt you?

Kim