Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
are these guys related to Otis
Posted By: adwb, 02-01-2013, 06:38 AM

Are these any of Otis's relatives? The guy with the zimmer lives in Florida I understand.

Last edited by adwb; 03-15-2013 at 02:14 AM.
Views: 878
02-01-2013, 10:14 AM   #2
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yeah, they are retired from the Army of Otis. Otis is not on my best side right now....my Jeep is in the shop for repairs from one of his clan eating up my wiring harness. At $1K for the repairs, I may get a new tool for squirrel shooting! They might get a real "blast" out of my new accessory!

Regards!

It's not like these little pigs don't have plenty to eat. I spend a fortune on sunflower seed, peanuts, and exotic nuts from South America, as well as fresh apples and pears. Cold beer for them all Summer...it's a paradise for these little monsters, and this is what I get in return......
Otis tried to claim birds did this, and said I need to stop feeding them so they will all die off. Then he said the harness was mistaken for a snake, and his Army was trying to defend me. I'm not trusting Otis too much nowadays.

[IMG] [/IMG]
02-01-2013, 10:54 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Then he said the harness was mistaken for a snake, and his Army was trying to defend me. I'm not trusting Otis too much nowadays.
Well i guess you can see how his platoon made the I.D error especially if it was dark, perhaps they need better night vision kit

Last edited by adwb; 03-15-2013 at 02:14 AM.
02-01-2013, 10:56 AM   #4
Den
Veteran Member

Haha, Funny pics

To Rupert: They are wearing down their teeth since squirrel teeth just keep growing.

02-01-2013, 09:19 PM   #5
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Den Quote
Haha, Funny pics

To Rupert: They are wearing down their teeth since squirrel teeth just keep growing.
I can stop their teeth from growing if they mess with my Jeep again.

Regards!