Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Something Different
Lens: FA 28-80mm Camera: Pentax KX Photo Location: Hamilton, ON ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/750s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: stacher27, 02-23-2013, 08:38 PM

I was out and about with a few guys today and was told by another avid Pentax user to post these. Bare with me, I'm not too proficient with my KX yet. I'm just tinkering, trying to grasp some of the features.

I would love some thoughts.

Thanks

Attached Images

Views: 698
02-23-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The last two are nice, but don't particularly interest me. A bit contrasty for my tastes.
On the other hand, I find the first interesting. Nice, nearly abstract. Interesting vision.
Thanks for sharing.
02-24-2013, 07:54 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I like the first one the best also but I like that you attempted to make the mundane interesting. You picked up some wonderful textures in the wood that the spigot is mounted on. The last on is my favorite of the last two shots but it is not quite there. Maybe cropping out the stuff on the right on the top? I keep wanting to see a drop or two of water coming from the spigot. All in all, interesting shots and I can't wait to see more from you.