Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

My flickr (a K10D set from today)
Posted By: Evolution, 01-08-2007, 02:34 AM

Hey all... my first photo post here. I spent about 3 hours outdoors today with the K10D and some lenses... Sigma 30/1.4 , Sigma 70-300 APO DG Macro, Pentax 12-24, and Pentax 50/1.4 (which sadly didn't make it out of the bag)... here are some of the better photos:

Kraft Azalea Gardens - a photoset on Flickr

I just signed up for a pro account, so the images' original sizes are reduced because I was worried about monthly limits. Now that I've upgraded, I'll probably upload original sizes and additional photos in the next few days.

All the photos in my P-a-D set are also from the K10D. The previous sets are from Minolta and Canon.

I'm still trying to get a handle on all the K10D's features and interfaces... I'm getting there.

Any comments or criticisms are welcome. I am trying to learn.
Views: 2,751
01-16-2007, 03:24 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
All the shots posted are excellent. My favorites are the birds..and the heron head shot...well...fantastic!
Cheers.