Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Shopkeeper - Film
Lens: 50/1.7 Camera: ME Super Photo Location: Bangalore, India ISO: 100 
Posted By: yusuf, 03-02-2013, 10:17 AM

Shot with Kodak Ektar 100, pls comment if you like it or any suggestions.

Thanks
Yusuf
Views: 623
03-02-2013, 06:47 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I like the background, the color, the saturation, the lighting, even the composition, mostly. However, it looks as if the shopkeeper is talking and his open mouth somehow makes the picture incomplete to me. What is he saying? Is he done? Is he angry? Not in a good way, just incomplete. But it's just my opinion.
Thanks for sharing.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do I need to rewind my 127 film onto the purchased film spool? Aegon Pentax Medium Format 8 09-14-2017 11:20 AM
Getting started with film... let's talk about the film film! KeithM2 Film SLRs and Compact Film Cameras 18 02-26-2012 09:22 PM
Black & White A Street Portrait - Kashmiri Shopkeeper yusuf Post Your Photos! 6 08-07-2011 12:08 PM
Bruce Barnbaum: b+w film exposure and film scanning dj_saunter Film Processing, Scanning, and Darkroom 4 07-07-2011 07:16 AM
Film Newbie - Q's about film choice, development and scanning Ryan Trevisol Film SLRs and Compact Film Cameras 22 05-12-2011 07:44 AM