Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Spectrum Shift
Posted By: gjtoth, 03-11-2013, 03:13 PM

From one end of the "Nice Scale" to the other.

Hawk food

More hawk food

Views: 635
03-11-2013, 07:51 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hawk bait is right! Our first Grackles arrived today. We have so many, and flood the feeders so much that we usually don't even take any pics of them. So it was actually nice to see one in jpeg form.
03-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #3
Pentaxian

That Mourning Dove is a wonderful photo.
03-12-2013, 08:01 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Very nice.

03-12-2013, 09:19 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
We get the odd Grackle here and then they move on...I don't think I have ever seen a mourning dove here. When I lived further south I was inundated with both. I think Grackles photograph dramatically and beautifully and your mourning dove is sweet and lovely.
03-12-2013, 10:23 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by stormtech Quote
Hawk bait is right! Our first Grackles arrived today. We have so many, and flood the feeders so much that we usually don't even take any pics of them. So it was actually nice to see one in jpeg form.
QuoteOriginally posted by lesmore49 Quote
That Mourning Dove is a wonderful photo.
QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
Very nice.
QuoteOriginally posted by tessfully Quote
We get the odd Grackle here and then they move on...I don't think I have ever seen a mourning dove here. When I lived further south I was inundated with both. I think Grackles photograph dramatically and beautifully and your mourning dove is sweet and lovely.
Thanks very much, everyone. Like starlings, I don't mind the occasional one or two. But, when they start swarming the feeder and causing general chaos... pellet rifle.