Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Steveston Village
Posted By: Gaelen, 03-01-2008, 08:59 AM

Went for a wander down the dyke the other day to steveston and ended up witha few decent shots

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo 

Views: 1,461
03-01-2008, 10:33 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Very nice Gaelen, they bring back some memories. That shot of the gull is a classic! I'll be out in Ladner later this month probably and hopefully will get out to the Reifel sanctuary and Steveston with my camera. Is that floating fish and chip shop still operating at the docks in Steveston? ..... Love their fish and chips!
03-01-2008, 12:16 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by scott-devon Quote
Very nice Gaelen, they bring back some memories. That shot of the gull is a classic! I'll be out in Ladner later this month probably and hopefully will get out to the Reifel sanctuary and Steveston with my camera. Is that floating fish and chip shop still operating at the docks in Steveston? ..... Love their fish and chips!
Thanks, Ya that Gull one was too good to pass up

Yes it's still there(Pajo's), however on that day the one in steveston wasn't open, but a walk down to Garry point and found that the one there was open.
03-01-2008, 08:50 PM   #4
Veteran Member

What is up with the watermark ?!?!

I guess the point I don't get with watermarks and photo identification is why? On the one hand you seem to want to share your photos and invite people to look at them, but there is no way anyone could enjoy the photos with such a huge distracting watermark cross the center of them. This makes them worthless. Are you that worried that someone is going to use them (if they did would you not be flattered rather than offended), or are you promoting and advertising your name (perhaps a tasteful corner signature would come across better).
It would be better to included your identification in the actual picture data if you are worried about ownership.
Not trying to stir up trouble, just something for you to consider.