Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Tried to Capture a Comet
Photo Location: Northern Colorado ISO: 50 Shutter Speed: 3s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: Colorado CJ, 03-16-2013, 07:36 PM

Tried to catch a comet ... but failed.

I went out the other night to try to get some photos of the comet. Mother nature had other plans though, the clouds moved in and I couldn't get the shot I was looking for.

I didn't go home empty handed though. Here's a shot of the Air Plant where I was set up to view the comet.

It was almost pitch black when this image was taken.

Last edited by Colorado CJ; 03-16-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Views: 839
03-16-2013, 07:39 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice cloud action going on there.
03-16-2013, 07:40 PM   #3

Air plant, how interesting, I always wondered where that stuff we breathe came from. Seriously though, nice shot!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, comet, photo, shot