Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Takin the plung
Posted By: KrisK10D, 03-02-2008, 04:21 AM

First post here... am looking to improve so any tips would be appreciated.

They're such a close crop as the kiddies were in a pram with bright orange trim. I liked them anyhoo
Views: 1,623
03-02-2008, 05:51 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
They are good pics.

By the way, are they twins?
03-02-2008, 10:11 AM   #3
Veteran Member

nice shots..

Welcome Kris..

These are some priceless shots.. I love them..

I look forward to seeing more of you work!!

Thanks for sharin,

Kim
03-02-2008, 11:19 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Nice shots!

Just my opinion, but you may want to try a more indirect or buffered lighting to cut down the light/flash reflections in her eyes. She has such beautifull deep brown eyes that anything you can do to bring them out without the distraction of reflections would be a plus.

Pat

03-02-2008, 11:58 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Beautiful shots. To keep for many years to come.
Personally I would cropped just a little bit less, love filling frame, but just a little room around her head would have made a difference. Only my personal opinion and not to criticise photos at all.
03-02-2008, 04:09 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks much folks. They are eight month old twins, pigeon pair, who belong to a friend of a friend We were supposed to be drinking coffee, it wasn't meant to be a photograph excursion but I took great advantage hehe.

QuoteOriginally posted by ve2vfd Quote
Nice shots!

Just my opinion, but you may want to try a more indirect or buffered lighting to cut down the light/flash reflections in her eyes. She has such beautifull deep brown eyes that anything you can do to bring them out without the distraction of reflections would be a plus.

Pat
The reflected light is the sunset. We were in an outdoor Cafe. I used the on camera flash for fill as I wasn't intending on taking any photos that afternoon. But who can resist twins