Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Something different..
Posted By: mtnbearhug, 03-02-2008, 08:19 PM

My mom asked me to do a collage of my son for her.. so I have this company that will make this picture into a 18x24 poster..

But I am thinking it is too busy?? but I guess for a poster it might not be to bad.. any Thoughts????

Thanks, Kim
Views: 1,309
03-03-2008, 02:02 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I like it Kim,

You sure did a lot of work there
03-03-2008, 02:21 AM   #3
Veteran Member

It looks great Kim. A lot of work as Stu says. I think there is a lot of interest in having all the photos so it will make the poster durable for some time to come.

Paul
03-03-2008, 05:31 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Very nice job Kim, I think she'll love it.

03-03-2008, 06:18 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Looks great to me and I was alwaysunder the impression that a collage was supposed to be buisy.
03-03-2008, 06:23 AM   #6
Veteran Member

I love it Kim . It shows the love .
03-04-2008, 11:04 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks everyone!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words!!

I showed my mom today and it brought tears to her eyes...

So I guess I did good huh?? I can't wait to get the poster prints back.. They will probably make me cry!! (they just grow up so dang fast)...

Glad you enjoyed it.. Kim

03-05-2008, 07:06 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Very nice - that will be something to show his first girlfriend or better yet at the wedding (sorry to bring those images into your head - you got lots of time yet!)
03-05-2008, 10:32 AM   #9
Inactive Account

Nice collage

Kim,

I like your collage of your son. He looks like a very happy boy. I like how anyone can look at the collage and learn a bit about your son by seeing so many different pictures of him. I have a 6 year old and an almost 5 year old at home and you have inspired me to work on photo pages for them. What a memory you have created. Nicely done!
03-05-2008, 11:47 AM   #10
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Great effort, Kim. Its great. I have no doubt that your mum loved it.
03-05-2008, 07:04 PM   #11
Pentaxian

Great pictures. I like the middle best withthe tree and the silly grin.

They do grow fast. my youngest is 21 today and is sitting on the coach with some flu or something.
03-05-2008, 07:58 PM   #12
m8o
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by mtnbearhug Quote
My mom asked me to do a collage of my son for her.. so I have this company that will make this picture into a 18x24 poster..

But I am thinking it is too busy?? but I guess for a poster it might not be to bad.. any Thoughts????
Hey kim. Great work. I think it will translate to poster size great considering even the smallest image included will be about 4 inches wide or wider. How great will that be if you make it an annual thing!
03-05-2008, 09:57 PM   #13
Veteran Member

Great collage Kim.

jim
03-06-2008, 10:48 PM   #14
Veteran Member

Original Poster
got it!!!

QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
Very nice - that will be something to show his first girlfriend or better yet at the wedding (sorry to bring those images into your head - you got lots of time yet!)
Shame on you Dave for even bringing it up.. Dont rush it... and he has already started in the gf thing.. UGH!!! lol a couple weeks ago he told (as proud as a 6yr old can be) the he held a girls hand that day... (shaking head and reaching for tylenol...).. it starts way to early... LOL

QuoteOriginally posted by pbrock Quote
I like your collage of your son. He looks like a very happy boy. I like how anyone can look at the collage and learn a bit about your son by seeing so many different pictures of him. I have a 6 year old and an almost 5 year old at home and you have inspired me to work on photo pages for them. What a memory you have created. Nicely done!
Thank you Pbrock.. and yes it did turn out well.. and I got it back just today and yes I am a sap.. I cried... and yes.. mom has put in yet another order for another poster of the family pictures I took over Thanksgiving.. so back at it I go!!

Thanks for the comments everyone.!! I am glad you enjoyed it and that I could inspire some of you as well!!!

Kim