Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Lucyna
Lens: Pentax FA 77mm Camera: Pentax K5 Photo Location: Out in the woods 
Posted By: Atlantis, 03-25-2013, 12:58 PM

Hello, everyone. I'm Adrian and I am a newbie here (or more like a silent follower ) and therefore I would like to introduce myself. And I guess there is no better way for a photographer to introduce himself other than showing some of his work. So here's the first one of many to follow I hope. Lucyna is a friend of mine that agreed to pose. And I owe her at least a chocolate bar for standing there in -12*C ! Keep in mind that I'm just starting with portraits (and photography in general) and every comment is highly welcome

Why Pentax? Oh everyone knows why already, don't you?

Greetings from still cold Poland,
Adrian

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Views: 778
03-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by First Poster Quote
I owe her at least a chocolate bar
Well a kind of belated welcome to the forum.

Now don't get cheap on the girl, she's worth more than that or she wont come out to play with you again.

Just keep an eye on the backgrounds or crop the top part out in PP and nail the focus on the eyes of the model.
03-25-2013, 02:41 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thank you sir!

Chocolate bar and a red rose? Or is that a bit of a cliche now?
I didn't like the top either, but left it to let the viewers know it was done out in the field, didn't want to have just a basic white blur behind.
As for the eyes, that was one of the sharpest eye I have seen in my life (and it's not thanks to me, but rather K5 and 77mm). Or you ment just focus on eyes in general portrait shots?

Either way, thanks again!