Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
9 More from Hangzhou
Posted By: pop4, 03-04-2008, 12:55 AM

Following up from my earlier thread HERE, here's a few more photos from around Hangzhou.

I've currently got 3 lenses over here with me, the Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6, Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4.5 and the Pentax-F 50mm F1.7, and I'm finding that I'm using the 17-70mm for the vast majority of my shots. Occasionally, I'll switch over to the 10-20mm, but the 17-70mm is usually back on soon after. The 50mm hasn't gotten any use at all. There's also been quite a few times where I wish I had a tele. Oh 70-200mm F2.8 where art thou?

Views: 1,134
03-04-2008, 03:28 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Great photos of a spectacular country, if you can find a place away from the smog. Can't decide whether I like the one of the trees the most, or the silhouettes on the pier. Come to think of it, the long exposure of the moving lights makes a terrific pattern, too -- there's almost a Chinese character hiding in there.
03-04-2008, 03:51 AM   #3
Veteran Member

The architecture of the shrines compliment well with the metropolitan area. Love the last 2 shots the best