Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Wingin' It - Of Interest to Car Folk Only
Lens: DA 35 Limited Camera: K-5 Photo Location: My Garage 
Posted By: Sailor, 05-28-2013, 11:44 AM

Most Porsches (including my new and previous Boxster) have wings or spoilers that deploy automatically when the cars are driven at sustained speeds over 75 mph. Alternatively, the driver can deploy the wing "manually" by pressing a button on the console. It occurred to me that I hadn't looked at the one on my new car bought at the end of February, so I deployed and dutifully photographed the wing after washing the car a couple or three weeks ago. I took the pics for my own amusement, but thought they might be of interest to some of our resident gear heads.

Jer

Views: 625
05-28-2013, 12:41 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I didn't know you could deploy them manually Jer, would love to get a pic of you at 125 with the tail out. Remember those 930 Whale Tails?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, car, photo