Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Posting from google+
Posted By: zambonikane, 06-02-2013, 07:40 PM

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, so modmin, please move it if it is in violation. I was looking to link some photos that I took last week and went to my picasa site (admittedly, I have not been there in a while) only to find that it is now under the Google+ umbrella. For the life of me, I cannot find a way to link to my pictures from there. In the past with picasa, I could just copy and paste a link that the provided based on the attributes I chose, but now, it just creates an email like form which contains a link to my album. I am looking to have my pictures be embedded within my post. I have spent the better part of my afternoon trying to figure this out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Mike
Views: 536
06-02-2013, 08:06 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
It may pay to open up a free account with either Flickr or Photobucket where you can upload your photos to your album they supply and from there just add a link to this forum.
06-02-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
I just dug up my old photobucket - it seems as if this is my easiest option. Thank you for the suggestion.
06-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
To link your photos on Google+ to display here in the forums, right click on the photo and select "copy image location" and then paste that URL in between the IMG tags in your post. This is the process using Firefox. It may be a little different if you use another browser, but not different enough you won't be able to figure it out.