Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
My dogs
Lens: various Camera: K-5 Photo Location: The yard 
Posted By: tessfully, 06-14-2013, 05:41 AM

It has been awhile since I posted some dog shots. For those who don't mind pet threads, thanks for having a look!

Misty abstract

The moment I point it at her she runs *into* the camera ...

All four dogs --- a rarity in photos

and they're off...

Happy

Very Happy Tripper

Old but content --- Dreamer

Views: 781
06-14-2013, 06:04 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Well shot Tess. Border collies have a special place in my heart. I was raised by a border collie in the wilds of Michigan. Well not exactly raised but Berry was born the same year I was and we enjoyed having him in our lives for 16 years. He was always willing to ride herd on all of us kids(8 brothers and sisters).
06-14-2013, 08:44 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
I've been wondering where your pack has been, Tess! Nice to see them all together
06-14-2013, 05:23 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Getting four dogs to stay still must've been a feat in itself. Love the action shots.

06-14-2013, 07:16 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Dreamer is thinking been there done that my friends. Enjoyed the view Tess, that is one of the main things we miss is having a pup, but it wouldn't be fair to have one the way we travel.
06-14-2013, 08:23 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Dreamer's soulful eyes make me want to hug her to pieces. That is one priceless shot Tess. Enjoyed looking at your guys and TFS them.
06-14-2013, 08:28 PM   #7
Den
Veteran Member

I see the pup has grown up. TFS

06-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Right after I posted these we lost our internet for almost a week and that has made me very late thanking everyone for your kindly comments!

QuoteOriginally posted by leptim Quote
Well shot Tess. Border collies have a special place in my heart. I was raised by a border collie in the wilds of Michigan. Well not exactly raised but Berry was born the same year I was and we enjoyed having him in our lives for 16 years. He was always willing to ride herd on all of us kids(8 brothers and sisters).
I love that you were 'raised' by a border collie leptim. You must have felt great loss after the first 16 years of your life with Berry. They are a lot of fun, always so enthusiastic no matter what else is going on. Thanks for commenting.

QuoteOriginally posted by sebberry Quote
I've been wondering where your pack has been, Tess! Nice to see them all together
thank you Sebberry!

QuoteOriginally posted by Photo-grapher Quote
Very nice shots, beautiful dogs!

Thank you Photo-gapher

QuoteOriginally posted by eaglem Quote
Getting four dogs to stay still must've been a feat in itself. Love the action shots.
Yes, I am very happy with that shot of the 4 together. Thanks for commenting eagle

QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
Dreamer is thinking been there done that my friends. Enjoyed the view Tess, that is one of the main things we miss is having a pup, but it wouldn't be fair to have one the way we travel.
Thank you Bob! Dogs just want to be with you no matter where you live or what you do. A small dog would find motoring around America with his humans 24/7 heaven on earth. (Nice to see you again!)

QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
Dreamer's soulful eyes make me want to hug her to pieces. That is one priceless shot Tess. Enjoyed looking at your guys and TFS them.
Thanks Susan! I can't remember my life without Dreamer. He is 14 and if I am lucky he'll live as long as Leptim's childhood dog, Berry.

QuoteOriginally posted by Den Quote
I see the pup has grown up. TFS
Hi Den, yes she has! She is a bundle of joy and such a pleasure to have around. Thank you for having a look .... :-)