Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
A couple more small flowers
Lens: Sigma 70 macro Camera: K-5 Photo Location: Whitney, Ontario, Canada ISO: 800 
Posted By: normhead, 06-21-2013, 05:07 PM

I've been busy, the wife wants a new deck. I'm not finished, but I took a half hour to take pictures of a few flowers I could see while working on the deck.

Blackberry

Unknown.. feel free to jump in and inform us.

Views: 764
06-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Exceptionally good shots, light just right and very detailed.
06-21-2013, 05:53 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thanks for commenting eaglem,
06-21-2013, 05:56 PM   #4

really like the last one like the bokeh , first one just to busy for me, and the flower not as beautiful...

06-21-2013, 06:03 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kybuz Quote
really like the last one like the bokeh , first one just to busy for me, and the flower not as beautiful...
Ya, I hate it when I take a nice shot and the flower is too busy, darn flowers.... we still don't know what that flower is. We think the previois owners planted them, we're going to move it into one of our gardens.

Thanks for commenting...
06-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Well, I like the blackberry Norm. It is a gorgeous flower and kind of underrated. You really captured it well. Don't know what the second one is but it is also a beauty. Either put the camera away or buy Tess a hammer so she can do the deck while you wile away the hours taking photos.
06-22-2013, 04:15 AM   #7
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
Well, I like the blackberry Norm. It is a gorgeous flower and kind of underrated. You really captured it well. Don't know what the second one is but it is also a beauty. Either put the camera away or buy Tess a hammer so she can do the deck while you wile away the hours taking photos.
You should see my muscles (and cuts, bruises and crushed digits) from wielding the hammer, crowbar and screw gun Susan!! The difference between Norman and me is that I get up before 6 a.m. and walk the dogs for 2 hours before we start work... and I take an average of 50 pics each morning. Now, I just know Norman would have something to say but he is still sleeping.

But, I also love the blackberry flowers and can't wait to harvest the fruit. Nice shot my dear... you got the beautiful soft glow of sunset for these.