Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Bee-have
Lens: M50 1.4 Camera: K20D Photo Location: Bristol, RI ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/1000s Aperture: F2 
Posted By: tim.anderson, 06-24-2013, 06:02 PM

I got some extension tubes a while back to use with my old manual glass to increase it's versatility and had not had much chance to use them yet. So I was walking around a wildlife refuge the other day and spotted this little guy buzzing around and decided to try and get a shot with my little used toys.

Tim

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 

Views: 660
06-25-2013, 04:27 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Cool shot, you really nailed the focus and the composition works with the high contrast and saturation
06-25-2013, 12:50 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Na Horuk Quote
Cool shot, you really nailed the focus and the composition works with the high contrast and saturation
Thanks, I thought it turned out very well, and I really didn't amp up the color that much, I was fortunate to have shielded lighting from the tall grass and an extremely brght and vibrant flower.

Tim