Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
Smothered Burrito at Pete's Diner
Lens: Da 35mm f/2.4 AL Camera: K10D Photo Location: Denver, Colorado USA ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/45s Aperture: F2.8 
Posted By: rbefly, 07-01-2013, 04:35 PM

Hungry? When in Denver, just go to Pete's Diner on East Colfax. This is your classic old-time diner, with the round stools, formica counter and great 'comfort' food, Mexican, Greek and American.
Here's my breakfast Special, a smothered burrito with ham. Yum!
Ron

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 

Views: 704
07-01-2013, 05:08 PM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I bet it's delicious, but it doesn't look very good (to me, reminds me of something). My favorite thing, when I visited Denver, was the build a burger at Cherry Cricket.
07-01-2013, 09:33 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Build Your Own?

QuoteOriginally posted by kenafein Quote
I bet it's delicious, but it doesn't look very good (to me, reminds me of something). My favorite thing, when I visited Denver, was the build a burger at Cherry Cricket.
Hello Kenafein,
Sounds like you've spent some time here! The CC Cricket is still going strong, but more and more surrounded by condos and upscale 'fine dining' places.
The Cherry Creek Cricket (the other Cricket, in Capitol Hill, is now closed and empty) would never fool anyone looking for fancy cusine, it's just great food and a lively, no-frills bar. 'Best Burgers' several times in various food guides.
Ron
07-01-2013, 10:47 PM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by rbefly Quote
Hello Kenafein,
Sounds like you've spent some time here! The CC Cricket is still going strong, but more and more surrounded by condos and upscale 'fine dining' places.
The Cherry Creek Cricket (the other Cricket, in Capitol Hill, is now closed and empty) would never fool anyone looking for fancy cusine, it's just great food and a lively, no-frills bar. 'Best Burgers' several times in various food guides.
Ron
Not enough time, but I am happy I did some research before I got there. It's a beautiful city, with a great stadium. We were there to catch a Rockies game, as a buddy has a passion for visiting baseball stadiums. So we had the world's tamest bachelor party weekend, enjoyed a game and some great chow.

Last edited by kenafein; 07-02-2013 at 09:07 AM.