Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
Rearview Mirror Sunset
Camera: Sony RX100 Photo Location: Texas ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/90s Aperture: F4 
Posted By: Deesquared, 07-01-2013, 09:32 PM

Here's one of my recent favorite shots for the contest. We had a gorgeous sunset and I wasn't able to pull over to get a shot as I was in traffic on the way home from work, but really wanted to capture how vivid it was. So, while stopped at a light, I grabbed this view of it. I was happy with how it turned out. I used the Sony RX100 as I usually have that in my purse. Here's the link to the Sony from Adorama: Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX100 Digital Camera DSC-RX100/B

Attached Images

Views: 1,297
06-28-2018, 10:37 AM - 1 Like   #2
Custom User Title
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Deesquared Quote
Here's one of my recent favorite shots for the contest. We had a gorgeous sunset and I wasn't able to pull over to get a shot as I was in traffic on the way home from work, but really wanted to capture how vivid it was. So, while stopped at a light, I grabbed this view of it. I was happy with how it turned out. I used the Sony RX100 as I usually have that in my purse. Here's the link to the Sony from Adorama: Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX100 Digital Camera DSC-RX100/B
Very cool framing! nice one!