Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
cheddar gourge in somerset.
Lens: 18-55mm Camera: pentax k30 Photo Location: cheddar gourge (uk) ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/200s Aperture: F4 
Posted By: nickhill1989, 07-02-2013, 01:52 AM

I took this photo in the beautifull caves at cheddar gourge and i really liked it so i thought i would enter it, it was very hard to take good photos in the caves due to low light and lack of being able to focus properly even on manual focus as in some places it was to dark to physicaly see things through the view finder in the camera in places i had to use the flash. i used the flash in this photo although i didnt really need to however i feel its really brought the colours out of all the different algies and bacterias which flow in the water running in the rocks. ENJOY!!!!!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 

Views: 754

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, caves, cheddar, cheddar gourge, flash, focus, gourge, photo