Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Public Domain Coffee Photo Stitch
Lens: 18-55 kit Camera: Pentax k-x Photo Location: Public Domain Coffee Portland Oregon 
Posted By: MrDandyMan, 07-02-2013, 10:09 AM

This is one of the last images I took with my Pentax K-X and edited with my iPad before the big spill that destroyed the K-X.

It's a series of photos that were shot bracketed and handheld. Shot in the tiny amount of time between taxi's dropping off hotel patrons next door. Then I went into Public Domain with my ipad and had a fancy espresso while HDR'ing, Stitching, and Editing.

This is my entry to the win a Ricoh GR contest. I would love to have a tiny street camera like that. A built in ND filter! Brilliant!

Pentax K-x Digital SLR Black Camera Kit with Black 18-55mm DA-L Lens

Attached Images

Views: 831

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, domain, domain coffee photo, ipad, k-x, pentax, photo, shot