Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Old Stuff, Clouds and a Pano
Posted By: mtnbearhug, 03-19-2008, 10:07 PM

I have just gotten to looking through my pics from last weekend. Here a few of my favorites thus far... Nothing major just some fun shots... These are some of the last snow shots of the year... but that also means that Spring is around the corner!!

I have passed this old loader many times, but this time it had all this moss on it.. I couldn't resist... BUT... as I was taking my second shot a cop pulled over and told me I couldn't park where I had and made me leave... (@#$!#S@) So this is the best of the two...

Just an old interesting barn...

Some cool clouds...

And Mystic Mtn Pano.. This is only 6 shots.. and I have a few singles of this same shot.. between the fog/clouds and the sun coming in and out I thought it made for a cool shot..

Hope you enjoyed them.. Kim
Views: 1,049
03-19-2008, 11:41 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I absolutely love the last mountain one!!!
03-20-2008, 12:04 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Wow! Nice, enjoyed the views
03-20-2008, 12:31 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm glad that Spring is near in Emmett. Maybe Billings won't be too far behind! Really nice images, especially the Pano.

03-20-2008, 05:58 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
More to come..

QuoteOriginally posted by dugrant153 Quote
I absolutely love the last mountain one!!!
Thanks Dugrant.. I am glad you liked it.. I have several shots from different angles.. I will probably post them tonight.

QuoteOriginally posted by rmtagg Quote
Wow! Nice, enjoyed the views
Thanks Rosemary... I am glad you enjoyed them... Thats what it is all about... .

QuoteOriginally posted by wtlwdwgn Quote
I'm glad that Spring is near in Emmett. Maybe Billings won't be too far behind! Really nice images, especially the Pano.
Glad you enjoyed the Pano Steve... I have a friend that lives in Columbus, MT and she said Spring was in the air... In fact I will be headed that way the end of July!!!!!

Thanks again everyone!!! Kim
03-20-2008, 06:13 AM   #6
Inactive Account

Great shots Kim I really like the moss growing on the old rickety loader. The mountain pano is superb, id love to see a LARGE version of it, the single trees on the slope look like trees skiing (dont worry im going to bed now)
03-20-2008, 06:38 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Nice efforts Kim, some really nice scenery there - I like them all actually. I had the police call me one evening as there were complaints of someone 'taking picture' of their acreage haha (I did have the Bigma on) - The officer understood my reasons , however "suggested" I not visit that area again . Seem your weekend was well spent.

03-20-2008, 10:34 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
a link...

QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
Nice efforts Kim, some really nice scenery there - I like them all actually. I had the police call me one evening as there were complaints of someone 'taking picture' of their acreage haha (I did have the Bigma on) - The officer understood my reasons , however "suggested" I not visit that area again . Seem your weekend was well spent.
What is it with those cops huh??? Geez.... You would think they have never taken a picture before.. lol.. yeah I got a few nice shots for the weekend atleast though... Glad you like the shots..

QuoteOriginally posted by thomasjmpark Quote
Great shots Kim I really like the moss growing on the old rickety loader. The mountain pano is superb, id love to see a LARGE version of it, the single trees on the slope look like trees skiing (dont worry im going to bed now)
Tom you starting to scare me... (trees on skis??).. although the sad part is I can see what you mean... LOL So maybe Im scaring myself??? EEK!!!

Here is a link to a larger size of the pano... Image of mystic mtn large - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just click on the full size button on the top left of the pic and it will open up bigger...

Here is the link to the other post with the other pics I took of Mystic... https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/post-your-photos/23260-mystic-mtn.html#post200304

Enjoy and thanks for the comments!!!!

Kim

Last edited by mtnbearhug; 03-20-2008 at 10:45 PM.
03-20-2008, 11:32 PM   #9
Inactive Account

The large picture looks great Kim really nice detail (I have woken up know and they still look like skiing trees!)
03-21-2008, 02:26 PM   #10
Veteran Member

Original Poster
LOL

QuoteOriginally posted by thomasjmpark Quote
The large picture looks great Kim really nice detail (I have woken up know and they still look like skiing trees!)
Im glad you liked the Pano Tom... I had to laugh this morning when I was looking back at the pic because those trees do look like skiers.. lol...

Thanks for the smile!!! Kim
03-21-2008, 05:36 PM   #11
Pentaxian

Great pics Kim. I also like the moss on the loader. The pano is great with the patchs of fog and the clarity in other spots. Good location,; lucky you.