Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
My new favorite model! Anna Wang
Posted By: codiac2600, 03-20-2008, 04:32 PM

This is a brief offering of what I shot today, but I'm excited to get some up. I had my first outdoor shoot during the day in like six months and it was fabulous. I shot with this awesome girl Anna who was just a joy to shoot with such personality and sparkle. I'll post more but you can check out more of them on my site as they slowly upload at Photography 2.0 - Dreams Realized- powered by SmugMug

Enjoy everyone!

So many more to come people!
Views: 3,602
03-20-2008, 04:40 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have started a new Flickr group that these would look great in. If you wanted to. It's called Best of Pentax. It's a place for Pentaxians to post their best work. This is certainly great work.
03-20-2008, 05:20 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
All great but the one shooting down by far is the best (IMO) great work but that one is so original, great comp, sharp and the colors pop. Great work. As usual
03-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by davemdsn Quote
I have started a new Flickr group that these would look great in. If you wanted to. It's called Best of Pentax. It's a place for Pentaxians to post their best work. This is certainly great work.
Why thank you David, I'm glad you you like them. I'll try and upload a few to flickr when I get a chance.

QuoteOriginally posted by vievetrick Quote
All great but the one shooting down by far is the best (IMO) great work but that one is so original, great comp, sharp and the colors pop. Great work. As usual
Thanks man and it was definitely one of my top shots I had during this shoot.

Here are the rest of the best! Enjoy!

For the rest check out my website and go to galleries then model photography. Should be under Anna Wang 3-20-08

03-20-2008, 07:01 PM   #5
Igilligan

Wow these are wonderful

She is stunning and your photos are really excellent. I also think that the shot looking down is my fave from the first series... but the second series with the lolipops... oh my!

The one with the square glass in the background (the first one) is too much for me. Beautiful

Thanks for posting these. What a great day of shooting you had!

Truly my favorite series from you, and that is saying a lot.
03-20-2008, 08:58 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Igilligan Quote
She is stunning and your photos are really excellent. I also think that the shot looking down is my fave from the first series... but the second series with the lolipops... oh my!

The one with the square glass in the background (the first one) is too much for me. Beautiful

Thanks for posting these. What a great day of shooting you had!

Truly my favorite series from you, and that is saying a lot.
Thank you Gus! I'm definitely going back to that spot as often as time permits this season.
03-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #7
Veteran Member

She is very natural in front of the camera! nice work on both your parts

03-20-2008, 09:32 PM   #8
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I am supposed to shoot with 3 models on Sunday. When they contacted me about it I didn't realize that it would be Easter. I kind of want to do something with my family, but I also want to get some exercise for the K20. I have got to catch up to Chris with all the cool stuff he has been doing.
03-20-2008, 10:31 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by rmtagg Quote
She is very natural in front of the camera! nice work on both your parts
Why thank you Rosemary.

I am supposed to shoot with 3 models on Sunday. When they contacted me about it I didn't realize that it would be Easter. I kind of want to do something with my family, but I also want to get some exercise for the K20. I have got to catch up to Chris with all the cool stuff he has been doing.
Hmmm, tough call there. I almost planned one on Sunday as well till someone told me it was Easter. Catch up to me? First I have to catch up to you Dave then we will talk
03-21-2008, 12:15 AM   #10
Veteran Member

Dave, that sounds great!! I will pop in to have a look. Is it an "invite only" group or ...

QuoteOriginally posted by codiac2600 Quote

For the rest check out my website and go to galleries then model photography. Should be under Anna Wang 3-20-08
Chris, stunning work as usual. Love the poses that you made them do. I really enjoy the creativity coming from you all the time.

p.s. I am taking a few months to concentrate on my study - so a lot less photography til August

Cheers
03-21-2008, 02:00 AM   #11
Veteran Member

Nice lollipop!
03-21-2008, 03:01 AM   #12
Veteran Member

mine favorite....

good stuff all around.....another tease w/ the candy i c........
03-21-2008, 04:10 AM   #13
Veteran Member

External though: Fantastic pictures, very well done

Internal thought: I really need to get some talent, and some more gear, and...
03-21-2008, 07:50 AM   #14
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by roentarre Quote
Dave, that sounds great!! I will pop in to have a look. Is it an "invite only" group or ...

Chris, stunning work as usual. Love the poses that you made them do. I really enjoy the creativity coming from you all the time.

p.s. I am taking a few months to concentrate on my study - so a lot less photography til August

Cheers
Why thank you James! Well thats no fun. I'm going to miss all your work. Hopefully you'll stop by ad say hello now and again.

QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxtic Quote
Nice lollipop!
Lol, oh boy.

QuoteOriginally posted by -=JoN=- Quote

mine favorite....

good stuff all around.....another tease w/ the candy i c........
Thanks Jon, I love that shot myself.

QuoteOriginally posted by user440 Quote
External though: Fantastic pictures, very well done

Internal thought: I really need to get some talent, and some more gear, and...
Thank you. Not so much talent as getting out there and doing it over and over again till you get the results you want.
03-21-2008, 07:52 AM   #15
Veteran Member

This is one of my favorite shoots that you have done. Excellent work by you and the model IMHO.