Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Live like a bird, Treehotel in sweden
Posted By: melander, 07-30-2013, 10:43 AM

My girlfriend surprised me with a visit to the Treehotel in Harads in north of sweden. We live in north of sweden but it was still a 330 km drive to get there. I had no idea until i saw the sign [Treehotel 500m]. A very nice visit, great rooms, great bed, great surroundings and the food was first class. (maby a bit boring food if you are used to eat raindeer, moose, bear, arctic charr and cloudberries)

The dragonfly, this was the newest room for 5 people, nice panoramic windows

This is the mirrorbox, its realy nice to take pictures of becasue you only have to move a little bit to get a totaly different view

This is the room we stayed in, the cabin

The view when in your bed, infront of the bed just by the windows there are pillows and a table. Great for a glass of champagne

Views: 927
07-30-2013, 10:48 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow, very interesting. Do you feel any swinging sensation in there?
07-30-2013, 10:52 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Na Horuk Quote
Wow, very interesting. Do you feel any swinging sensation in there?
Actually no, what you get is that the trees outside is swining in the wind giving you the impression you are instead. But the trees are firmly tethered to the ground.
Now I just have to make my own blueprints to build one of my own. This will be one expencive birthday
07-30-2013, 10:57 AM   #4
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Nice! Have read about it, and want to go someday, but still 1200 km from here, so...

07-30-2013, 11:08 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Very cool. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Jer