Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Nautical Window
Lens: DA 18-55 WR Camera: K-5 Photo Location: Washington ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/180s Aperture: F4 
Posted By: mikemock, 08-02-2013, 01:56 PM

Bob Harris inspired me to do some in camera processing. This is a hardware store display window in Anacortes Washington taken in the rain.

Attached Images

Views: 760
08-02-2013, 04:19 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hey looks good Mike, I have fun just playing with the filters. You just never know what will come up and it adds another dimension to our cameras. Charlie is the one that started the "fun with filters" with me, so I figure it is his fault, not mine if it isn't right, If I remember right there are some great places to visit there, so keep havin' fun on your adventure.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo, window