Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Janne
Lens: Pentax FA*85mm/f1.4 Camera: Pentax K-01 Photo Location: Son - The Netherlands ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/150s Aperture: F5 
Posted By: RonHendriks1966, 08-14-2013, 01:52 PM

Views: 680
08-14-2013, 02:03 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Excellent Ron, beautiful model beautifully captured... definitely my kind of portrait... studio? We don't need no stinkin studio.
08-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #3
Banned

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Excellent Ron, beautiful model beautifully captured... definitely my kind of portrait... studio? We don't need no stinkin studio.
Thanks. I had a meeting with Janne and three friends for some pictures for coming soccerseazon. Made some fun stuff and this one, because Janne is very good infront off the camera. She is only 15 years old. I love working outside, but sometimes studioworking is also very apealing. You can do some things that outdoors aren't that handy to arrange. Well we need to do both I guess to be a good photographer.
08-14-2013, 02:37 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Studio work is hard work... getting a portrait outside like that is like finding a gold coin on the sidewalk. It's almost gratuitous.

08-14-2013, 03:15 PM   #5
Banned

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Studio work is hard work... getting a portrait outside like that is like finding a gold coin on the sidewalk. It's almost gratuitous.
That is very true. You can't set everything to your own mind and have to deal with the way the world is presenting it to you.