Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Welcome to my Birthday party and tomato give away.
Posted By: charliezap, 09-18-2013, 02:47 PM

My birthday is on the 14th and my wife's mother Jean is on the 15th so we have a dual celebration every year.I even got to be in 2 photos which is a rarity.I'm glad that I was able to give away tomatoes to the family.They are ripening faster than I can eat them.The big one in the photo weighed in at 1.69lbs.That's many BLT's.--charliezap
Name:  048-1.jpg
Views: 589
Size:  278.6 KB

Name:  003 (2).jpg
Views: 487
Size:  362.7 KB

Name:  026 (2).jpg
Views: 434
Size:  133.9 KB

Name:  049.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  304.7 KB

Name:  054-1z.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  133.2 KB

Name:  052-1.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  76.3 KB

Views: 2,198
09-20-2013, 02:31 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by tessfully Quote
Happy Birthday Charlie!!!! Thanks for sharing part of it with us here. Love your tomato images and sure wish I could taste one....they look totally awesome!
QuoteOriginally posted by patrick9 Quote
Happy birthday Charlie. Like Dave I like the shirt. It is hard to beat home grown tomatos
QuoteOriginally posted by GeoJerry Quote
Happy birthday, and fun to look at these pics... you ought to zoom in a bit on that table full of tomatoes, I bet that could make a cool picture! Unless they're soup already of course
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Happy Birthday Charlie! Looks like a great party and a fun time. Love those big juicy tomatoes too! Wouldn't it be great if we had the cash we have now when we were young and strong....things are sort of backwards in life. Of course, you may still be "young and strong", but old Rupert is feeling the years!

Nice to see a family gathering too, they seem to be getting fewer and fewer of them with families split up all over the globe to have the job they need. My youngest son spent 22 years in the Army....18 of them out of country. It's good to have him back here in Texas....right in the middle...San Antonio!

Best Regards!
QuoteOriginally posted by bluestringer Quote
Great shots Charlie. Happy birthday. Mine was on the 13th, and it was a Friday. My tomatoes are long gone, gave away a bunch to the neighbors, now I'm getting the beds ready for next year.
Thanks to all.The party was great & now we are getting ready to go to Niagara Falls for three days on Tues and on the way home visit our grandson Ryan at Ithaca College in NY.I'm looking forward to the Falls.--charliezap