Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
  #1
Boat Race People
Lens: Various Camera: K-5 Photo Location: San Diego CA 
Posted By: SpecialK, 09-20-2013, 08:34 PM






















































Views: 1,507
09-20-2013, 10:33 PM   #2
Veteran Member
Bob Harris's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Canon City, Colorado
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 18,471
Great thread Kyle, can't beat the unlimited hydro boat scene. I really enjoyed your following the action around the area, gives the sense of more than racing, a great time for everyone. Smoke on the Water, did a bit of that racing on the river.
09-21-2013, 03:52 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
daacon's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Alberta,Canada
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 20,835
Nice series Kyle shows a bit of everything. Those are not boats as much as rockets on water.
09-23-2013, 10:34 AM   #4
Veteran Member
crewl1's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 9,797
Nice series Kyle. Looks like a bright sunny day, good weather for this. I like the shots in the people with cameras thread too.

09-24-2013, 06:18 AM   #5
Pentaxian
SpecialK's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: So California
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 15,484
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
Great thread Kyle, can't beat the unlimited hydro boat scene. I really enjoyed your following the action around the area, gives the sense of more than racing, a great time for everyone. Smoke on the Water, did a bit of that racing on the river.
Good times :-)

QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
Nice series Kyle shows a bit of everything. Those are not boats as much as rockets on water.
The bigger ones did about 185 MPH :-)

QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
Nice series Kyle. Looks like a bright sunny day, good weather for this. I like the shots in the people with cameras thread too.
Thanks for commenting. I got a bit of sun :-)
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
boat race, camera, photo
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sports Volvo Ocean Race 2011-12: Lorient - In-Port Race Bretagne tcom Post Your Photos! 7 07-05-2012 04:12 AM
People eat other people all the time Nesster General Talk 20 06-08-2012 01:40 AM
Texas F1 race is dead, New Jersey F1 race is the problem jogiba General Talk 37 12-07-2011 06:06 PM
Sports Boat Race Fl_Gulfer Photo Critique 5 05-22-2010 08:57 PM
Chinese Dragon Boat Race (93 Photos) RiceHigh Pentax DSLR Discussion 30 10-09-2008 12:25 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:06 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top