Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Bowes Museum - Architecture w/ the GW-3 21mm
Lens: GW-3 21mm Camera: RICOH GR Photo Location: Co. Durham ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/750s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: paulyrichard, 10-09-2013, 02:04 PM

I have had my GR for a few months now and have all the accessories, including two GH-3 adapter tubes, one has a 49mm B+W filter and third party hood fitted for protection of the native 28mm lens, and the other is attached to my GW-3 21mm. I now have the ability to quick change just like changing a lens on a D-SLR.
As for the 21mm, it is a quality piece of glass and is sharp across the frame from f5.6., it is no slouch at wider apertures either.
You can follow all what I have to say about this lens over on my Wordpress site, below...

Bowes Museum - Teesdale, Co. Durham '13 - paulyrichard
RICOH GR - GW-3 21mm Wide Conversion Lens

Views: 680

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
21mm, bowes, camera, gr, gw-3, lens, museum, photo