Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
People of China
Lens: DA 21mm/DA 35mm Camera: K-5 Photo Location: Beijing, China 
Posted By: mookowz13, 10-19-2013, 10:51 PM

Went to China for two weeks in early August and was one of the few opportunities I got to shoot this year with a bunch of major (positive) changes happening this year. With so many people in the streets I ended up getting better photos of people than I did of the landscapes. I also challenged myself by running a three-prime set, shooting mostly on a 21mm.

Views: 698
10-20-2013, 05:18 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice set. I went to your photo stream and enjoyed these larger. I especially liked the Relief from the Heat, and the last one. I also enjoy the challenge and limitations of using primes. I always like my shots better when I do.
10-20-2013, 05:04 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
It was definitely a real challenge, and was the first time I've gone somewhere with primes exclusively. While I did miss on one or two shots, I found running around with the 21mm kind of liberating and forced me to think about shooting differently. Glad you enjoyed them!