Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  
a Change of Seasons
Posted By: Bob Harris, 10-23-2013, 07:31 PM

an early snow mixed with the changing of colors in the San Juan Mountains of Colorado.

Attached Images

Views: 1,652
10-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #16
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice one! Hopefully one day I'll get to see a nothern hemisphere again one day soon.

10-25-2013, 08:40 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by RobG Quote
Nice one! Hopefully one day I'll get to see a nothern hemisphere again one day soon.
we have such varied landscapes in the US, I don't know where I would start but fortunately you've been here and know what you want to view. You'll need a lot of time to cover your "to see" list I bet. thanks Rob for taking a look.
10-25-2013, 09:06 PM   #18
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
we have such varied landscapes in the US, I don't know where I would start but fortunately you've been here and know what you want to view. You'll need a lot of time to cover your "to see" list I bet. thanks Rob for taking a look.
Wish I had the time and opportunity you do! With my parents in 1982 it took over 2 months to make a big zig-zag across the country. Most of what I'd like to see again is in the west, but there's still a lot of places and distance involved!
10-25-2013, 11:28 PM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by RobG Quote
Wish I had the time and opportunity you do! With my parents in 1982 it took over 2 months to make a big zig-zag across the country. Most of what I'd like to see again is in the west, but there's still a lot of places and distance involved!
you have already seen more of the country than most citizens of the US ever will Rob.

10-26-2013, 02:38 AM   #20
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
you have already seen more of the country than most citizens of the US ever will Rob.
Thanks Bob! There's two sides to that coin. A lot of citizens in the US own a home too, but I don't. Just call me the struggling artist!
10-26-2013, 01:17 PM   #21
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
That's pretty dern close to the white stuff for ya - were just a little bit anxious to head south ? Great images.
10-26-2013, 07:55 PM   #22
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
That's pretty dern close to the white stuff for ya - were just a little bit anxious to head south ? Great images.
you're right about that, we headed South into New Mexico after seeing that stuff and now we are safely in Arizona. Thanks bud, someday I'll have to buy a coat if I'm not careful.