Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
Fall To Me
Lens: DA 35AL, DA 16-45, DA 18-55WR Camera: K-5 Photo Location: Denver, Colorado USA ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/250s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: rbefly, 10-28-2013, 06:10 AM

Just a few photos from my wanderings this week. It's been mostly warm and dry, with that snap of cool temps in the morning. Perfect Fall weather.
But in the meantime the leaves are still falling and a quick snowstorm (that melted within hours) reminds us...Winter's coming!
All photos taken with K-5, various DA's including 35mmAL, 16-45mm and 18-55mm WR. One used the FA 100mm f/3.5 Macro.
Hope you enjoy them!
Ron

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Views: 675
10-28-2013, 07:37 AM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I wish people would quit reminding me that winter is coming. Anything below 70 is cold to me. Nice colors in that leaf. Thanks for sharing these.
10-28-2013, 10:03 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thanks!

Hi Susan,
I know, winter can be dreary and especially for an outdoor type, it's not as much fun as the other 3 seasons.
But last year I got some really unusual photos right after a snowstorm. Luckily the next day was bright and sunny, so the glowing whites and melting waterdrops made for some nice shots.
Another storm overnight left everything covered with ice, it was almost like a crystal world. Somehow I never appreciated it as much before, but the WR gear and a little imagination made all the difference. So, while I'm not looking forward to the cold temps and occasional cabin fever, there are some photo ops in winter.
And plenty of time to PP!
Ron