Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  
Otis' Annual Christmas Drive
Posted By: Rupert, 12-08-2013, 10:32 AM

Otis brought this to me early this morning and asked me to post it for him...and you know I never refuse Otis, it's just not smart!

Generous and kind Pentaxian friends, it's that time of year again when I ask for your help in giving little orphan squirrels a good meal and a few little gifts at Christmas. They are so in need, and I only ask because I don't want to have to spend up my vast wealth and be poor, which wouldn't be any fun, would it? So.... filled with the spirit (brewed in the Woods of Otis) I am asking that you PM me your PayPal account numbers and just let me take out amounts sufficient to meet the overwhelming needs here.

Willy is a typical little orphan squirrel, his mom was run over and killed by an old lady driving an 82 Oldsmobile, half blind, speeding and a floorboard full of beer cans....and she smelled bad too. It was a tragic loss, and Willy now spends the cold Winter nights alone out on a limb. Your donations could buy him a fancy nest like mine, with central heat and air, a big refrigerator chocked full of food and a big screen TV where he could relax and enjoy life, like I do. I'd take him in myself, but I have so many lady friends visiting, there really isn't any room for Willy....you younger Pentaxians understand, no doubt?

Just get those account numbers to me in time for Christmas and you can count on Otis to do the rest! I want let you down.....much!

Poor little Willy, it was 18F last night, I'm surprised he made it through the night. You guys can make his life a joy, and you know the entire Army of Otis will thank you!

Regards!
Your Pal
Otis

Merry Christmas from all of us here in the Woods of Otis! BTW- We love to come here and view your excellent work. It is our favorite site......however, some do like to visit the Canon and Nikon sites for Comedy Hour.

Views: 2,032
12-19-2018, 02:34 PM - 3 Likes   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Otis brought this to me early this morning and asked me to post it for him...and you know I never refuse Otis, it's just not smart!

Generous and kind Pentaxian friends, it's that time of year again when I ask for your help in giving little orphan squirrels a good meal and a few little gifts at Christmas. They are so in need, and I only ask because I don't want to have to spend up my vast wealth and be poor, which wouldn't be any fun, would it? So.... filled with the spirit (brewed in the Woods of Otis) I am asking that you PM me your PayPal account numbers and just let me take out amounts sufficient to meet the overwhelming needs here.

Willy is a typical little orphan squirrel, his mom was run over and killed by an old lady driving an 82 Oldsmobile, half blind, speeding and a floorboard full of beer cans....and she smelled bad too. It was a tragic loss, and Willy now spends the cold Winter nights alone out on a limb. Your donations could buy him a fancy nest like mine, with central heat and air, a big refrigerator chocked full of food and a big screen TV where he could relax and enjoy life, like I do. I'd take him in myself, but I have so many lady friends visiting, there really isn't any room for Willy....you younger Pentaxians understand, no doubt?

Just get those account numbers to me in time for Christmas and you can count on Otis to do the rest! I want let you down.....much!

Poor little Willy, it was 18F last night, I'm surprised he made it through the night. You guys can make his life a joy, and you know the entire Army of Otis will thank you!

Regards!
Your Pal
Otis

Merry Christmas from all of us here in the Woods of Otis! BTW- We love to come here and view your excellent work. It is our favorite site......however, some do like to visit the Canon and Nikon sites for Comedy Hour.

Yes, I know this is from five years ago.

Today is the one-year anniversary of the passing of Rupert, and I thought bringing this vintage "Rupert thread" to the top is an appropriate way to remember him.

12-20-2018, 05:14 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
Yes, I know this is from five years ago.

Today is the one-year anniversary of the passing of Rupert, and I thought bringing this vintage "Rupert thread" to the top is an appropriate way to remember him.
I agree. I still miss Rupert. He could be ornery and opinionated at times but he had a good heart and was sooooo much fun. Otis and his army are suffering at his loss.