Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
1 Like  
Citrus Man
Posted By: scratchpaddy, 12-08-2013, 03:26 PM

Since our climate is not conducive to snow, I decided to embrace the season with some local flora instead.

Unlike his northern cousins, Citrus Man is more than happy to bask in the sun. He's also an excellent source of vitamins and minerals. I should know; I ate him for breakfast this morning.
Views: 1,372
12-11-2013, 07:47 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Joel B Quote
Awesome!! So if you leave him in the sun too long will he peel? He's so cute, just makes you want give him a big squeeze!!!
Oh, I'm sure he gave him a big squeeze alright. Haha.

12-11-2013, 08:08 PM - 1 Like   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Dammit - now I've got an ear virus of Citrus Man sung to the tune of Rocket Man - a tune I didn't like the first time I heard it. I hold you personally responsible for my mental suffering and I may sue!

Jer
12-11-2013, 10:13 PM   #18
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sealonsf Quote
Love it!
Thanks! I'm starting to think I should put him on a card or something. "Seasons Greetings," and maybe leave out the part where I ate him.

QuoteOriginally posted by Joel B Quote
Awesome!! So if you leave him in the sun too long will he peel? He's so cute, just makes you want give him a big squeeze!!!
Ha ha, that would have saved me some trouble.

QuoteOriginally posted by photographyguy74 Quote
Oh, I'm sure he gave him a big squeeze alright. Haha.
Juicy!

QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Dammit - now I've got an ear virus of Citrus Man sung to the tune of Rocket Man - a tune I didn't like the first time I heard it. I hold you personally responsible for my mental suffering and I may sue!

Jer
Hey - you brought up Elton John, not me. Oh no, it's contagious! I've got it in my head now, and I think it's gonna be there a long, long time...
12-11-2013, 10:55 PM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
like they say, if life gives you lemons, make a snowman, love the shot and composition.

« Train | Fly »