Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  
Beyond Winter's Monochromatic Landscape
Posted By: tessfully, 12-17-2013, 05:51 PM

I have been very sporadic on the forum these days. Just a lot going on, but I an doing my best. It has even been hard for me to get out with the camera between being busy and minus 35 Celsius temperatures. But I did steal away yesterday for a bit. A few photos from my outing.

and a lovely sunrise off the deck from about a week ago

thank you for having a look!
Views: 1,584
12-18-2013, 05:38 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Very cool stuff, tess. I especially like the second one - a fine, lacy structure holding up the snow. The third one reminds me of one of those "wind mills" on a stick, that kids wave in the air.

Jer

12-18-2013, 07:27 PM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Wow! If I were forced to choose one it would be photo #3. Minus 35 Celsius?!!! Ouch! Sounds cold indeed, but there is warmth in your photos.