Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Struts and Beams
Posted By: Neville, 12-19-2013, 11:50 AM

Views: 729
12-20-2013, 08:28 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
An unusual and interesting composition - also a great job technically.

Jer
12-20-2013, 02:33 PM   #3
Veteran Member

I find the image less architecture, and more abstract. But I consider this a good thing, as an abstract it is very, very well done. Each viewing you pick up further details of the form without the clutter of a literal "oh, it's a bridge" moment.

I love the subdued tones, the blackened bg, and the tension that the cables seem to be putting on the tent shaped things.

Personally I'd like to see a little less empty space at the top right, but from the looks of it, if the image were composed to fill that space it would detract from the shapes involved.

Overall, great image.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
beams, camera, photo