Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Some pre-Cruise pictures
Posted By: Heinrich Lohmann, 12-21-2013, 10:16 AM

We left Calgary a few days early and spent them in Fort Lauderdale just being lazy, breakfast by the pool, some shopping, late night dinners....you get the idea.

Vacation starts once you are airborne

This place is not new and sort of rustic but man do they have good seafood.

Views: 1,273
12-23-2013, 04:42 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Heinrich Lohmann Quote
Hi Norbert and thank you. Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, ship is The Allure of the Seas
That's a mighty big ship Heinrich! On this one my company only supplied parts of the power generation sets, not of the propulsion motors. I hope you and your wife enjoy the cruise!
Take care

12-23-2013, 07:33 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Now that's the way to start a trip, Heinrich. Delightful series - now I know how the other half lives.

Jer
Hi Jer and thank you, it was a wonderful cruise.

QuoteOriginally posted by ve2vfd Quote
Nice!

And we may have crossed paths without knowing, I was in Ft-Lauderdale from Dec 9th to the 12th, and sailed the RC Liberty of the Seas to Cozumel the 12th to the 16th.

I tried something new, only brought my Q with 01, 02 and 06 and my X-100. Left the K5iis kit at home. It was an interesting experience.

BTW I love seeing palm trees with Xmas decorations on them

Pat
Hi Pat, yes we almost did. Our cruise ended on Dec. 8th and we flew home the same day. Last Sept.- October I went to Germany for three weeks and did the same thing, just took the Q with a few lenses. The first few days it felt strange not to have the K5 handy but in the end it turned out fine. Just for travel without getting into real serious photography the Q is perfect.