Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Different kind of "B" shot ( not vitamin B )
Lens: Pentax A 50mm F2 Camera: K100D Photo Location: Clothes line 
Posted By: old4570, 12-28-2013, 07:59 PM

This one might need a little explaining :

Pentax K100D
Pentax A 50mm F2
SAITEC 3x MAcro Tele Converter
Pentax close up lens No1

Was in the back yard looking for something to photograph ( Gale force wind blowing again ) , which was a little tough as everything was just about flapping in the wind ..
We had some clothes and towels drying on the clothes line , when I spotted a bee on a white towel .. ( nasty nasty wind )
Anyhow I grabbed the towel gently lifting it with one hand while trying to take pictures with the other - I guess Im lucky , as only one photo out of all taken was in the least worthy of a possible share ..
Cant wait for 2013 to be over , what a lousy year , in fact this decade so far has been a bit of a bummer ...
( Happy New year everyone )
Views: 872
12-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
It looks like it did not turn out too bad. I think I would have been worried about getting stung.
12-29-2013, 07:41 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Nice macro
12-29-2013, 04:05 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thanks

Thanks guys ...

12-29-2013, 05:09 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Yes, it did turn out very well. Sure do hope that 2014 is much kinder to you...
08-31-2018, 12:34 PM   #6
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by old4570 Quote

This one might need a little explaining :

Pentax K100D
Pentax A 50mm F2
SAITEC 3x MAcro Tele Converter
Pentax close up lens No1

Was in the back yard looking for something to photograph ( Gale force wind blowing again ) , which was a little tough as everything was just about flapping in the wind ..
We had some clothes and towels drying on the clothes line , when I spotted a bee on a white towel .. ( nasty nasty wind )
Anyhow I grabbed the towel gently lifting it with one hand while trying to take pictures with the other - I guess Im lucky , as only one photo out of all taken was in the least worthy of a possible share ..
Cant wait for 2013 to be over , what a lousy year , in fact this decade so far has been a bit of a bummer ...
( Happy New year everyone )
Awesome detail!