Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Intelligence Gathering Report- Know Your Squirrels
Posted By: Rupert, 12-30-2013, 02:05 PM

They NSA aren't the only ones that gather intelligence, and I bet they have nothing on Otis and his Army of Squirrels, but I do!

I can classify the different ranks and duties of his Army Squirrels, and even have drone surveillance!

Corporal-Lookout Squirrel....Hides behind trees and warns of danger like cats or hawks.

Lieutenant-Sonar Squirrel....Listens intently for a cats meow or the shrill sounds of a roaming hawk.....can hear a pin drop a mile away!

Private-Bench Warmer Squirrel
...Can fill in when other squirrels need a lunch break, about every 5 minutes!

Private-Bomber Squirrel
...May never live long enough to rise in rank. If a cat is spotted the Bomber Squirrel falls of his limb and squashes him to death. If he hits his target all is well, if not.......send in the Bench Warmer Squirrel for his replacement!

Diplomatic Corp Squirrel (Beggar!)
....Comes to my window every morning a begs for more feed for Otis' Army, claiming they are starving.

How do I know all this to be accurate? My secret weapon, a little spy birdie told me!

Now you know!...and I am making plans to seek asylum in some other country, Otis will not like this!

Regards!
Views: 1,362
12-31-2013, 10:54 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Location: Jessica Lake, Whiteshell Provincial Park, Manitoba, Canada
Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Bigted- Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Otis says he advised your squirrels of your circumstance and got the message to them just in time before they burned down your house.

Regards!
That is good news as it -50C with the windchill this morning and they must be looking for heat sources.

Rupert I'm glad to hear you are up on your feet!

12-31-2013, 01:32 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Tell Otis to have a happy new year!!!!