Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Meeting with the gods (Petra, Jordan / Part IV)
Posted By: causey, 01-06-2014, 06:40 PM

My last set from Petra. You can see the other sets here:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/12-post-your-photos/245904-travel-way-cit...an-part-i.html
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/12-post-your-photos/246762-travel-metropo...n-part-ii.html
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/12-post-your-photos/247271-travel-higher-...-part-iii.html

Please double-click on a pic if you'd like to see it in a larger format.

1 Israel and Palestine in the distance, over the Dead Sea...

7 Called "The Monastery" (because used by the Byzantines as a monastery), this is the second most important/ best preserved construction at Petra, after "The Treasury" (which can be seen in the first set). The Monastery marks the end of the main trail.

The complete set, on my blog.

Last edited by causey; 01-06-2014 at 09:31 PM.
Views: 1,439
01-08-2014, 07:51 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow! I love all of these images. You captured the magnificence of place wonderfully. I really enjoy the camel shots and the sheep herder, and the burros walking down the steps.Thank you for sharing!

01-08-2014, 08:47 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by tessfully Quote
Wow! I love all of these images. You captured the magnificence of place wonderfully. I really enjoy the camel shots and the sheep herder, and the burros walking down the steps.Thank you for sharing!

Thank you, Tess. You seem to like people There will be a couple of threads with ordinary people from the Middle East--not the bedouins from Petra, though.