Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Two more of the Orlando Convention Center
Posted By: Techiechick, 04-10-2008, 07:25 PM

Here are two more images of the Orlando Convention Center, enjoy.

Views: 2,929
04-11-2008, 11:25 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Great pictures, great building! The second picture is my favourite, nice rhythm in the pillars with diagonal orientation, good job!

The sky in the first looks a little strange, was there a storm coming? You did not over sharpened it did you?

Last edited by gawan; 04-11-2008 at 12:08 PM.
04-11-2008, 12:17 PM   #3
Veteran Member

I like these much better than the other set. Love #1 - nice series , so do you know have your masters in Photoshop
04-11-2008, 12:43 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by gawan Quote
Great pictures, great building! The second picture is my favourite, nice rhythm in the pillars with diagonal orientation, good job!

The sky in the first looks a little strange, was there a storm coming? You did not over sharpened it did you?
Thank you for looking and your comment Georg. The answer is yes to both your questions, well definitely the first one, there was a storm coming. I did sharpen but didn't intend to over sharpen. I was trying to give it a surreal look.

QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
I like these much better than the other set. Love #1 - nice series , so do you know have your masters in Photoshop
Thank you Dave...I have a long long way to go to even come close to being a master. Thanks for looking.

04-11-2008, 12:50 PM   #5

the first looks way too over sharpened! guessing u used a high pass sharpening technique on it, as the edges just look strange.

Its a shame, as it really ruins a good photo for me. The second lacks a good focal point, so my eyes dont know where to rest. and again too much high pass.
04-11-2008, 12:53 PM   #6
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thank you Charlie, I appreciate your critique.