Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Sat. Blues Fest Trip
Posted By: Fl_Gulfer, 04-14-2008, 02:15 PM

These are pictures of our one day trip to the Tampa Blues Festival 2008, you will have to excuse the order, the first 3 shots were of the trip to the show and the artist shots are in backward order. As you can see the shots of Los Lonely Boys are to far away in the dark. Next is Walter Trout, then Tutu Jones and Tab Benoit. Then there are pictures of the cheap seats, some boaters listening to the show. I hope you enjoy the pictures they are just a few of the over 200 I took. All shot with the Tamron 18-250.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
Views: 1,246
04-14-2008, 03:25 PM   #2
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Some fun shots in the series. Love the floating house that looks like a church. That thing is just too funny. Refugees from New Orleans. The aligator is cool. Looks like great weather and even better music I bet.

Nice to see some blue water and warm weather shots...sigh...
04-14-2008, 08:06 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
It's a wedding chapel and it's huge, it was just coming back in from a wedding.
04-15-2008, 12:20 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
I guess people don't have big enough screens to see how good some of these shots turned out or just don't like using links to view pictures. I saw some pictures that a friend shot with a much more expensive camera (Nikon) and they were nowhere as good as the Pentax shots I took. He even said that the color in my shots was unbelieveable...
.I will keep shooting till I get something you guys think as good. Thanks to those that did take the time to look.

04-15-2008, 04:13 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Great series - loved the band shots and I always enjoy seeing a well-used B-3. I wish I'd have been there (beer in hand).

Jer