Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
3 Likes  
I Didn't Check the Weather Forecast
Posted By: Kameko, 02-16-2014, 09:11 PM

I missed the memo on the 90 km/h wind alert and had plans to go out birding. The crap weather seemed to work in my favour; with no one else around, the birds were all over the place.

I've only seen the snowy owls once, from afar... very much afar. As we were arriving at Boundary Bay, another photographer mentioned that they were almost out of sight atop a greenhouse. When we arrived, they'd relocated to the field, much closer and in plain sight.

Views: 1,363
02-20-2014, 06:30 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
wow, fantastic bird series! Well done!

02-20-2014, 07:43 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Wonderful work here - very well illustrating each species, its habits and habitats. Thanks for sharing the "fruits" of your windy day!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, flickr, owl, photo, sight, weather