Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Just another angle of Beauty...
Lens: Sigma 105mm F2.8 Macro Camera: Pentax K-3 Photo Location: Perth, Western Australia 
Posted By: eaglem, 02-25-2014, 01:30 AM

wet with drops.

Views: 519
02-25-2014, 02:16 AM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
A stunning shot as normal but with a bit of background which works in well with the overall image IMHO.
02-25-2014, 02:33 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
A stunning shot as normal but with a bit of background which works in well with the overall image IMHO.
Thank you very much........
02-25-2014, 03:13 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I see you've got the water sprayer out again.. beautiful colours, awesome sharp image..

02-25-2014, 03:50 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ausmoose Quote
I see you've got the water sprayer out again.. beautiful colours, awesome sharp image..
Yes and thank you.
02-25-2014, 06:57 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Lookin' good, EM.

Jer
02-25-2014, 07:16 AM   #7
MSL
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Not bad, but I think I'd prefer it without all the water drops. Can you photoshop them out?
Hope to see more of your group shots - they add some variety to your extensive collection of technically perfect single flower shots.

02-25-2014, 07:25 AM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Lookin' good, EM.

Jer
Thank you Jer........

QuoteOriginally posted by MSL Quote
Not bad, but I think I'd prefer it without all the water drops. Can you photoshop them out?
Hope to see more of your group shots - they add some variety to your extensive collection of technically perfect single flower shots.
I'll be doing some night shots of Perth on the 3rd of March for something different.
02-25-2014, 08:23 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Look forward to your night shots EM. This is of course a stunning image as usual.
02-25-2014, 02:16 PM   #10
MSL
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by eaglem Quote
I'll be doing some night shots of Perth on the 3rd of March for something different.
Looking forward to it. Just to clarify my earlier comment: because the flowers have so much color and color diversity to them and because you've kept some greenery in the background, I don't think the water droplets help the shot. I know they are a bit of a trademark for you, but since you moved away from just photographing a single flower this time, it might make some sense to move away from the other style aspects you routinely use when shooting a single flower.

There's no question you keep posting great shots, so I hope you'll see this comment as a friendly suggestion.
02-25-2014, 03:23 PM   #11
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
Look forward to your night shots EM. This is of course a stunning image as usual.

Susan
Thanks Susan.................

QuoteOriginally posted by MSL Quote
Looking forward to it. Just to clarify my earlier comment: because the flowers have so much color and color diversity to them and because you've kept some greenery in the background, I don't think the water droplets help the shot. I know they are a bit of a trademark for you, but since you moved away from just photographing a single flower this time, it might make some sense to move away from the other style aspects you routinely use when shooting a single flower.

There's no question you keep posting great shots, so I hope you'll see this comment as a friendly suggestion.
Was seen as a suggestion, no offence taken, I will be trying a lot of new things this year.